Tom Rupnicki is the creative force behind LaSorgente Glass Studio, as artisan, glassblower, and conceptual designer. He founded LaSorgente in 1997, after a career running his own commercial flooring business.
Tom studied the art of glassblowing under master glass artisans at the Tyler School of Art in suburban Philadelphia and the Corning studio in New York. He studied ceramics at the University of the Arts in Philadelphia and holds a B.F.A. in Photography from Columbia College of Art in Chicago.
Tom's work has been featured in galleries throughout the United States, including:
- American Craftsman, New York City
- Vertri Gallery, Kauai, Hawaii
- Artique, Lexington, Kentucky
- A Gallery of Fine Art, Palm Desert, California
- SJG, Inc., Cape Cod, Massachusetts
- Kane-Marie, Virginia Beach, Virginia
- Seekers Glass Gallery, Cambria, California
- Gallery Vetro, San Antonio, Texas
- Accent Gallery, Ocean City, New Jersey
- Gingerbread Gallery, Key West, Florida