The winner of our first ever NightOrbs giveaway contest is Eric R. of Exeter, PA. Congratulations! Enjoy your new 8″ Neptune colored NightOrb.
NightOrbs™ made its television debut, as these handblown glass balls were featured on a recent episode of HGTV’s Curb Appeal. The orbs shone brightly on the episode titled “Random Ramblar Re-Do.”
The delicate orbs added a touch of color to the front of the redone property, and at night they will illuminate the walkway and front steps.
The episode description is as follows:
When Karen Sandberg decided to renovate her bland, boxy house she knew just who to call ? her boyfriend and landscape architect, Stephen Mastey. Together with host Sasha Andreev, they work to blend Karen’s random rambler into a neighborhood of well-established older homes. Bold color, copper accents, a stone patio and extensive landscaping including an eco-friendly rain garden and lily pond help make the rambler remarkable.
Win an 8″ Mottled Neptune color NightOrb™ for your garden or landscape design!
NightOrbs™ are individually crafted of hand-blown art glass designed in spherical or egg shaped forms to illuminate the landscape with subtle, colorful light. You can display them upon their own pedestals, nestle them among plants and ground cover, suspend them like lanterns, rest them atop fence posts, and even use them as a dining table centerpiece. We are giving away one (1) 8″ Mottled Neptune color NightOrb™ with Aluminum Cradle, 2″ Aluminum Stem, Anchor, and instructions for easy installation. (MSRP $450.00)
How to Enter:
You may enter to win in several ways that will earn you several entries. First, reply to this post using the contact form below (simply type ENTER CONTEST in the message area). To gain additional entries you may also:
1. Comment on this blog post with your favorite thing about NightOrbs™.
2. Like us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest
3. Subscribe to our Newsletter (bottom right of the site)
4. Subscribe to our YouTube channel
No purchase necessary. Open to US residents only. All entries must be received by 4/13/14 at 11:59pm. Winner is chosen with the True Random Number Generator by Random.org. Winner will be notified by email by 4/14/14. If the winner does not respond within 7 business days with their mailing address then we will choose another winner. The item will be shipped with tracking within 3 business days of winner’s response. Once mailed, the winner will be announced on our blog, social media sites, and the next newsletter. For privacy reasons only the first name and last initial will be used. You may enter to win as many times as you like per the instructions above. Contact us if you have any questions. Good Luck!!
Our customers are always inspired by our custom color orbs. We’ve put together a gallery of some of our recent custom color creations.
Do you have any favorites?
The article features over 20 unique lighting options, and writer Chris Raymond describes the orbs. He says, “These ethereal globes don’t throw a lot of light, but they do signal a change in elevation in a very bewitching way. ”
NightOrbs are now on display at the largest, most opulent and historic home ever built in Florida before the 20th century— the Stetston Mansion.
Does the name Stetson sound familiar?
The original owner of the home, John B. Stetson, is also the founder of the John B. Stetson Company, which is known for producing classic Stetson cowboy hats.
Mr. Stetson built the house in 1886. Now for the first time in 100 years, the private estate is open to host tours, corporate functions, lectures, events, weddings and receptions, and other events.
Learn more about the fabulous home in this video.
Learn more about these beautiful gazing globes.
NightOrbs™ can enhance any area, inside and out, but we love when customers share unique ways of displaying their orbs.
Here’s some of our favorites:
1) Trees: Create an enchanting forest feel by attaching a hanging orb to your biggest tree.
2) Pathways: Light up the pathway to your patio or front door and immediately create a welcoming feel. Combining a few smaller orblets is the best way to create a longer line of light.
3) Garden: Adding a single standard NightOrb or multiple throughout a garden creates a sanctuary of healing and serenity.NightOrbs™ are an ethereal presence in a garden, an object of beauty, and a cause for meditation.
4) Pond or Fountain: While our custom lights might look great on land, WaterOrbs™ add a delicate touch of elegance to the surface of any water pond, pool, or fountain.
5) Indoors: While all orb products add a dazzle to any outdoor landscape, orb lighting reflects beautifully off of indoor surfaces and makes the perfect interior addition to any room. Standard NightOrbs™ and Crystal Lights are especially great for displaying or hanging indoors.
Last month NightOrbs™ were featured at an event at the Mercedes House in New York Cty. The condo complex consists of more than 3,000 large and exclusive luxury units, many with a large terrace area.
The “pop-up shop” showing called “Inside-Out, Outside-In, Interior Design for a Terrace (whether you have one or not),” ran from July 2- July 21. The show was coordinate by interior designer Jeff Curren and his team, who used plants, furniture and decorative pieces to show how to take indoor living outside and outdoor living inside.
NightOrbs™ were just one of many unique featured pieces.